Fall is the season for back-to-school, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin carving, Halloween, and falling temperatures.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has some advice on how to have a healthy Autumn season.
1. Keep your kids safe and sound by getting involved
2. Advice to prevent the flu: Consider vaccinations and washing hands frequently
3. Be smart about antibiotics: Antibiotics will not help viral infections
4. Have a safe Halloween:
5. Replace batteries at least once a year
6. Learn your family history and what health issues run in your family
7. Keep Food Safe by following basic safety tips
8. Get ready for cold weather as cold weather can be especially dangerous for infants and the elderly
9. Don’t drive under the influence
10. Wash your hands frequently to avoid sickness
For the full article, click here.